Essential Oils- Changing the way you clean
Did you know the biggest pollutants in your home are fabric softeners, dryer sheets, air freshener plug ins, and candles? You are literally poisoning your family everyday with the stuff you can’t pronounce in your home, like your bright blue dish soap, cleaner used in bathrooms and on kitchen counters, processed foods, and more.
Health and safety data only exist for 15% of the chemicals out there. Using Essential oils is a better way! They are totally chemical free, come from pure plants, and there is nothing in them but that one oil. We will explore cleaning options that use Essential Oils and other household products that are safe and not toxic to our families. You will get some cleaning samples to take home!
Instructor: Alex Goff
Bio: Alex is a third grade teacher. He has moved all across the country and settled in Vermont after college with his wife and son and three dogs. He loves using essential oils at home and in the classroom. He began using them five years ago. Since then, they have changed the way he lives. He uses them to cook, clean, and support wellness. He loves coffee, frisbee, and getting to know all kinds of people.
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options. At Checkout you will have the option to pay online or offline.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check. Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).