Registrations are accepted for all camps online or In-Person (registrations are not accepted over the phone). In-Person registrations need to have created a household account on our website prior to coming in. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Some camps have limited enrollment, so early registration is encouraged. Registration on our website can be paid online or offline; Online payment is with a credit card, Offline payment is to mail or drop off the receipt with payment. (credit cards are not accepted at the office). Offline payment option closes for all camps June 14, 2019.
1st Deadline for Camps- The First Friday in June
This deadline is used to determine if the Enrichment Camps- Sports, Specialty & Technology- have meet the minimum number required to be offered. The instructors are notified on this date of their numbers and can choose to cancel or offer their camp. Participants of any camps cancelled will be contacted the following week and offered a transfer into a different camp or a full refund. This deadline is done so families can find other opportunities for their children if an enrichment or sports camp is cancelled.
Camp Registration Deadlines- after the First Friday in June date
Registration for all camps and sessions close the Thursday prior to the start date of each camp or session. Fridays are for preparing lists for the next week of camps.
Online Registration, with online payment option of a credit card, is open until midnight Thursday of each week, for the next week’s camps or sessions.
Offline Payment Option, closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, has to be done at the Rec. Office and is open until 4:30pm Thursday of each week, for the next week’s camps.
Camp registrations have to be paid in full at the time of registration for the remainder of the summer.
No registrations are accepted after the 1st day of a camp.
Camp Deposits & Payments This Policy is specific for all Summer Camps
- If using the Online Payment Option, you have to pay in full at the time of registration with a credit card. There is a processing fee of $2 or 3.5%, whichever is higher, at the end of your transaction on the total balance. (The Rec. Dept. does not receive or handle the processing fee). The benefit of this option is your child is enrolled in the camps that you choose and your payment is done.
- If using the Offline Payment Option, you must send in the $25 non-refundable deposits for each camp and sessions per child that you want to register for. After that you can make regular payments or pay off the remaining balance any time prior to the second Friday of June. (Note- your child is not enrolled in camps until we have received and processed the non-refundable deposits).
- The final balance, if any, must be paid in full on or before the Second Friday of June for your child to remain enrolled.
- Any registration after the Second Friday in June must be paid in full at the time of registration. No deposits are accepted after this date.
We reserve the right to cancel or consolidate any camps which do not meet the minimum participation required. The deposit and a full refund will be issued if we cancel any camp. We notify all registered participants of any changes or cancellations by email.
Camp Refunds: This Policy is specific for all Summer Camps.
- We reserve the right to cancel or consolidate any camps which do not meet the minimum participation required. The deposit and a full refund will be issued if we cancel any camp.
- If a participant cancels out of a camp or a session prior to seven days before the start date of that camp or session, a refund, less the $25 Non-Refundable Deposit per child, per camp, per session will be given.
- No refund is given, if cancellation happens less than the 7 days prior to the start date of a camp. Commitments have already been made to camp directors and staff.
- If there is an outstanding balance for the household, any refund will be automatically applied to that balance and any remainder will be refunded. Refund checks take approximately three weeks to process.
Online Registration & Payment Information- Click Here