Join Dan French and his Strike Zone Baseball Academy staff for this fun and exciting baseball camp.
Emphasis will be on having fun, with quality instruction in fundamentals. Skills will be learned and practiced through fun drills and games.
Director- Dan French & Strike Zone Staff
Bio- Strike Zone Staff members are passionate about the game and knowledgeable in the skills necessary to be successful. Staff always brings a positive energy to their instruction! Collegiate and/or Professional Level Playing Experience. For more information, please reference our "Meet Our Instructors" page on our website! See link below.
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 11, 2021
- Important Information- Enrichment Camp Info and Enrichment Camp Packet- See links below
- Camp Policy- detailed information on Registration, Payment, & Cancellation- See link below.
- This camp has Early Drop-Off Option- 8:00-8:30am.
- Registration for camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and your child is enrolled in the camps/sessions that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions.
- NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the deposits or the full amount is received.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadline: registration closes the Thursday prior to that start date of each camp. Fridays are for preparing lists for the next week of camps.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A camp could be closed due to maximum numbers not reached).