Williston Recreation & Parks, VT
Skip to nav
The 5 week course continues to build a foundation of manners, training, and social skills that were started in the basic course, working on making responses to commands consistent and reliable. You will continue to hone your handling skills: timing, consistency, reading your dog, understanding the training techniques and how to apply them. You and your dog will have lots of opportunity to practice through carefully-constructed exercises.
You must read and understand the Goldstar Dog Training Policies before registering.
See link below to the policies.
Dogs do not attend the first class.
Pre-requisite: Dog/Puppy Essentials class with Gold Star or instructor approval.
Instructor: Deb Helfrich, Goldstar Dog Training
Read more about your instructor and Gold Star Dog Training: www.goldstardog.com
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).
Additional Forms and Files: