Come in and try a four week introduction to Teen Martial Arts. The Teen classes help girls and boys realize their full potential in an environment that is playful, supportive, and fun.
The play based curriculum of tumbling, parkour, and martial arts increases kids' strength and self-confidence and our moving meditation series helps kids manage their emotions as well as develop and understand the connection between their mental and physical well-being.
Register for one time from the 3 times per week that are offered.
Instructor: ONTA Studio Instructors
Students, staff, parents, and any accompanying relatives or siblings are required to wear masks. We have some sanitized child size cloth masks available if a child does not have their own.
Social distancing will be required when possible along with wearing a mask.
If your child is not feeling well or showing signs or symptoms of a Cold, Flu, or COVID-19, they are not to attend class on that day. They must be symptom free for at least 72 hours prior to attending.
We will be conducting a contact-less health and temperature check as students enter the studio. Those with illness symptoms or a temperature of 100 F or higher will not be allowed to attend class that day. They may only return after 72 hrs of regular health and maintaining a normal temperature without fever reducers.
If your child has traveled to an area outside of Vermont that is yellow or red, they must quarantine for the 2 weeks that are mandated by the state before attending the program.
Class size is limited to 7 for kids classes.
Drop off Procedure:
We ask that parents bring their child into the bathroom next to the front door to wash their hands before entering the studio.
We ask that parents who normally drop kids off and then leave to wait a few minutes for us to confirm their child has passed the temperature check before departing.
We ask that parents wear a mask when dropping off and picking up their children.
We ask that if possible one parent bring in their child, without siblings, and that same parent pick up their child.
We ask that grandparents or relatives with compromised health not drop off or pick up children.
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).