Self-Defense Camp- Girls, Age 13-18
This camp teaches practical self-defense using a combination of ju-jitsu, wrestling, kick-boxing, and weapons defense. Learn to kick butt in a fun and supportive environment.
Instructor: ONTA Studio Staff
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 11, 2021
- Important Information- Enrichment Camp Info and Enrichment Camp Packet- See links below
- Camp Policy- detailed information on Registration, Payment, & Cancellation- See link below.
- This camp is held at ONTA Studio in the Kismet Building- 373 Blair Park Road.
- Registration for camps is done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and your child is enrolled in the camps/sessions that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. You can use the option to pay the deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions.
- NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the deposits or the full amount is received.
- Final balance for all camps is due on the June date above. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date must be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadline: registration closes the Thursday prior to that start date of each camp. Fridays are for preparing lists for the next week of camps.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A camp could be closed due to maximum numbers not reached).