String Ensemble Camps, Age 7-12
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
A camp in Violin, Viola or Cello that will introduce beginners to performing in a small chamber ensemble and add to the skill set that they have begun learning if taking a stringed instrument.
Campers must have at least 1 year of experience playing violin, viola, or cello, and be able to read music with 1 to 2 sharps in the key signature.
Two sessions of camp are offered.
Director: Sharon Waxman
- Final Balance for all camps must be paid in full by June 12, 2020
- See the Camp Policy & Procedures for detailed information, payments and refunds- see link below.
- Registration for camps is done online and there are two payment options; at Checkout you will have the option to pay online or offline.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (A convenience fee of 3.5 % is added). Using this option your balance is paid in full and your child is enrolled in the camps/sessions that you have chosen.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. You can use the option to pay the non-refundable deposits- $25 per child, per camp, per sessions.
- NOTE: Your child is not enrolled until the non-refundable deposits or the full amount is received.
- Final balance for all camps or sessions is due on the June date above. Your balance can be paid down by sending in regular payments prior to the due date.
- After the June date above- Camp Registrations have to be paid in full at the time of registration. Deposits are no longer accepted after the final payment due date in June.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, after this date has to be done at the Rec. Office.
- Registration Deadline: registration closes the Thursday prior to that start date of each camp or session. Fridays are for preparing lists for the next week of camps.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A camp could be closed due to maximum number reached).