Due to COVID-19, Rec Soccer will be grades K-2nd and 3rd-5th this year.
Williston/St. George Resident Registration starts Saturday, August 1
Non-Resident Registration starts Saturday, August 8
Early-Bird Discount- Sunday, September 7
$10 off the listed prices below, if registered and paid prior to Sept. 6
Discount is taking at the time of check out.
Offline payments, check or cash, need to be in prior to Sept. 6 to get the Early-Bird Pricing.
Programs are determined- Tuesday September 8
If numbers do not meet the minimum to form a team programs could be combined or cancelled.
All registrations after this date will be placed on a team if space allows.
Note: You must register with the town you reside in first; Hinesburg, Shelburne, Charlotte or Williston, so that the town gets the numbers needed to offer a program. If they don't get the needed numbers these four towns work together, when they can, to see that every child can play.
Rec. Soccer is geared for those who want to learn, play and experience the game of soccer in a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Each program is different in the level of play and competition. See below for a description of each program.
The first day for all programs of Fall Soccer is Saturday, Sept. 12.
Players will receive their team assignments and have 1st practice session.
Practices will be at Williston Community Park
1 practice per week. (you will be asked during registration for one conflict night)
Practice nights are Mon, Tues, Wed or Thurs based on volunteer coach’s availability.
Saturday Games are in Sept. & Oct. at Williston Community Park.
3rd-5th teams may play in other towns at their Rec. Fields.
Schedules and times TBD (schedules will be distributed later and will be on this web page)
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
To make the programs successful we need your help! The programs rely on parents and community members to volunteer their time to work with groups of children that are looking for a positive soccer experience. Please sign up to coach when you register your child. A Coach's Meeting is planned for Wednesday, September 9.
Benefits of Participation: Learn New Things, Make New Friends, Have Fun!
*Teach Leadership, Teamwork & Sportsmanship.
*Build Strong Relationships, Social and Community Bonds.
*Enhance Self-Confidence and Self Esteem.
*Physical Activity and Health
*K-2nd Soccer- Coed
The program provides the opportunity for children to learn the game, improve their skills, and enjoy playing.
Teams meets twice a week for 1 hour each time- 1 practice during the week time and 1 game on Saturdays.
Separate boys and girls’ leagues are offered, if numbers allow.
Teams meet twice a week for 1 hour each time- 1 practice and 1 game per week.
There is the opportunity to play other Rec. Dept. and participate in Jamborees.
NOTE: There are no programs for 6th, 7th or 8th grade due to school teams that accept these age groups.
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options. At Checkout you will have the option to pay online or offline.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).
Additional Forms and Files: