Williston Recreation & Parks, VT
Skip to nav
Chess Wizrds- Age 6-12, Online Live
Note: The programs are online and live with a Chess Wizards Instructor.
Enter into the magical and exciting world of chess with Chess Wizards Online!
You will participate in epic chess games, fun and interactive lessons, tournaments, team matches, trivia and more!
The specialized classes are a blast for everyone 6-12 years of age. Whether you have been playing chess for your entire life and want to improve, are brand new to the game, or you just want to have a fun experience with your friends - Chess Wizards is the place for you!
Classes are offered through Zoom.
Placement Test - Not sure what level your child is and which program you should sign them up for, have them take the placement test- CLICK HERE
Your child will need to be able to connect from a tablet, laptop, phone or computer with a camera and microphone.
You will receive a link, emailed before each class, that you will log in from.
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).