The Skeleton: A Moving Introduction! Age 18+
This program will be offered Virtually- with a live instructor.
Using the Feldenkrais Method Gillian will have you explore the incredible machine you have from head to toe. This class will give you a different sense of your body and its capabilities.
Come prepared to learn, in loose fitting clothes that will keep you warm on the floor, and have a mat or blanket.
Zoom will be used as a platform for the program.
You need to be able to connect from a tablet, laptop, phone or computer with a camera and microphone.
You will receive a link, emailed before the class, that you will log in from.
Instructors: Gillian Franks
Bio: Gillian Franks is an engaging speaker, well versed in the history and benefits of the Feldenkrais Method. She is very average, having no major illnesses nor is she a high achieving sports person. She has spent years helping Vermonters find a different way to relate to their money and sees Feldenkrais as way to bring some people to a better relationship with movement. A four-year training is required for all Feldenkrais Practitioners and Gillian completed hers in 2015. She is Certified Feldenkrais Guild Practitioner
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).