Are you looking for a Fitness Yoga program? Well, look no further as this new program can be a great addition to your fitness routine.
Yoga and Pilates exercise to strengthen core and a touch of cardiovascular exercise combine this unique class together with the benefits of yoga and well being.
This program can be taken Virtually with a Live instructor or In-Person at the instructor's studio. Note: You must be fully vaccinated if attending in-person.
The program is a two day program offered Wednesdays- 5:30-6:20p and Saturdays- 9:00-9:50a.
Instructor: Carol Bennett
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).