A New Approach to Stress Relief
Using skills from her 13 years plus of experiencing relief from stress through movement Gillian will teach you gentle exercises that will relax you and that you can continue to draw on in the days ahead.
Instructor: Gillian Franks
BIO: Gillian has found standard and unique ways of dealing with stress over her career as saleperson, manager and many years in social work, and wants to pass them on! As a Guild Certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner , a training of 4 years and over 800 hours, Gillian has 8 years of teaching to groups
- All Registrations are done online and there are two payment options at Checkout.
- 1. ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is with a credit card (convenience fee of $2 or 3.5 % is added, whichever is higher). Use this option to pay your balance in full and the person you are registering is enrolled in the programs that you have chosen. The Online Payment Option is available until the deadline (if there is one), or the day before the program begins, or in the case of a weekend program the Thursday before.
- 2. OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTION- is mailing, using the drop box, or bringing in a check or cash with the receipt that is generated after you register. Reminder- the person you are registering is not enrolled until payment is received.
- The Offline Payment Option, closes a week prior to the start of a program or deadline to register. This is done so that mailing in payment reaches us prior to the start of the program.
- When the Offline Payment Option is closed you can come into the Rec. Office to register and pay with cash or check prior to the first day of the program or before the deadline if there is one.
- Please create a household account prior to coming in if you don't have one already.
- Program numbers are checked one week prior to start date to see if minimum number is met. If not a program can be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- No registrations are accepted after the second meeting of a program.
- Don't Wait! Register Early! (A program might be cancelled due to low enrollment).