Registrations are accepted for all camps online or In-Person (registrations are not accepted over the phone). In-Person registrations need to have created a household account on the Rec. website prior to coming in.
Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Some camps have limited enrollment, so early registration is encouraged.
Registration on the Rec. website can be paid online or offline; Online payment is with a credit card; Offline payment is to mail or drop off payment with the receipt. (credit cards are not accepted at the office).
If you choose the Offline Option- payment needs to be made by Check or Cash immediately after your registration, as your child is not enrolled in the camp until payment or the deposit is received, which means the camp could fill with another family who registers and pays online or who's payment comes in first.
Camp registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration after the second Friday of June for the remainder of the summer.
No registrations are accepted after the 1st day of an Enrichment Camp or after the first day of a session for the Day Camp.
Day Camp Registration Deadline
Online Payment Option- with a credit card, is open until midnight Sunday of each week, for the next week’s camp session.
Offline Payment Option- closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, must be done at the Rec. Office and is open until 4:00pm Friday of each week, for the next week’s camp session.
Enrichment Camps Registration Deadlines
1st Deadline for Enrichment Camps- The First Friday in June
This deadline is used to determine if the Enrichment Camps- Sports, Specialty & Technology- have meet the minimum number required to be offered. The instructors are notified on this date of their numbers and can choose to cancel or offer their camp. Participants of any camps cancelled will be contacted the following week and offered a transfer into a different camp or a full refund. This deadline is done so families can find other opportunities for their children if an Enrichment Camp is cancelled.
2nd Deadline for Enrichment Camps
Registration for all Enrichment Camps close the Thursday prior to the start date of each camp. Fridays are for preparing lists for the next week of camps.
Online Payment Option- with a credit card, is open until midnight Thursday of each week, for the next week’s camps.
Offline Payment Option- closes the Second Friday of June, so all registrations, with a check or cash payment, must be done at the Rec. Office prior to 4:00pm Thursday of each week, for the next week’s camps.
Camp Deposits & Payments This Policy is specific for all Summer Camps
- If using the Online Payment Option, you must pay in full at the time of registration with a credit card. There is a processing fee of 3.5% at the end of your transaction on the total balance. (The Rec. Dept. does not receive or handle the processing fee). The benefit of this option is your child is enrolled in the camps that you choose, and your payment is done.
- If using the Offline Payment Option, you must send in the $25 non-refundable deposits for each camp or sessions of camp, per child that you want to register for. After that you can make regular payments or pay off the remaining balance any time prior to the second Friday of June. (Note- your child is not enrolled in camps until the payment above is received and processed).
- The final balance, if any, must be paid in full on or before the Second Friday of June for your child to remain enrolled.
- Any registration after the Second Friday in June must be paid in full at the time of registration. No deposits are accepted after this date.
Camp Cancellations & Refunds
The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any camps which do not meet the minimum participation required. The deposit and a full refund will be issued if a camp is cancelled by the Rec. Dept. Registered participants will be notified by email of any changes or cancellations.
Camp Refunds: This Policy is specific for all Summer Camps.
- If a participant cancels out of a camp or a session prior to Eight (8) days before the start date of that camp or session, a refund, less the $25 Non-Refundable Deposit per child, per camp, per session will be given.
- No refund is given, if cancellation happens less than Eight (8) days prior to the start date of a camp or session. Commitments have already been made to instructors.
- If there is an outstanding balance for the household, any refund will be automatically applied to that balance and any remainder will be refunded. Refund checks take approximately three weeks to process.
- NOTE: No refund is given for disciplinary dismissal of a day or the remain part of a session.
Online Registration & Payment Options- Click Here