Williston Community Park - Baseball (Little League- Majors)
Facility Area Information
250 Library Lane
Williston, VT 05495
There is a Baseball Field used by the Little League Major players.
HELP TO PROVIDE A CLEAN & SAFE PLACE FOR ALL USERS
- Players MUST adhere to the specified rules of this field or forefeet use of field.
- Practices or Play MUST be cancelled if there is standing water on the field.
- Absolutely NO batting or throwing practice into backstop or into any of the ball field fencing.
- Players MUST use provided bathroom facilities ONLY.
- Players are responsible for Carry in-Carry Out. Please take with you all garbage, water bottles and personal gear.
- Pick up all trash and recyclables and dispose of in proper containers.
- No gum or other objects are to be stuck to dugout walls, ceilings, benches or fencing.
- Teams are responsible for cleaning up dugout after each practice/game.