Rossignol Community Park - Tennis/PickleBall Courts
Facility Area Information
541 Industrial Ave
Williston, VT 05495
There are two tennis courts at the park. Each has the lines for Pickleball Courts.
All courts in the Town of Williston are a first come, first use.
No times are allocated to certain groups to use the Courts. A group/organization can reserve a court for use and would have to supply the following; Permit Application, Certificate of Liability Insurance and Court Fee. Group/Organization would then be issued a permit for use of dates and times. A sign will be posted at the court, by the Recreation Dept, with the reserved days and times to let the general public know.
If courts are not reserved, the Rules Signs at the courts, ask that participants only play for an hour if others are waiting. Participants can also ask others to join in and play!
No organized camps, practices or fee-based lessons are to be conducted at any of the courts, unless sponsored by the Recreation Dept.
HOW TO USE ROL-DRI:
- No Alcohol, Glass, Food, Metal Objects or Loud Music allowed on courts.
- No Roller Blading, Roller Skating, Skate Boarding or bicycling on courts.
- No pets allowed on courts.
- Carry In, Carry Out- Pick up all trash and recyclables and dispose of in proper containers.
- Courts are used on a first come first served basis, except when reserved.
- Play is limited to 1-hour when others are waiting for a court.
- Please do not abuse the net or other equipment.
- Lessons for a fee may only be given by Town approved instructors or programs.
- Be Courteous and Have Fun!
- The Rol-Dri is for community use, to move water off the courts when wet.
- First, the Rol-Dri needs to be fully saturated prior to use.
- Roll it back and forth in a wet area to wet roller.
- Get behind the wet areas and push water towards the outer edges of the court.
- Little to no downward pressure is needed to do this.
- When finished- hang the Rol-Dri on the fence near this sign for next user.