Williston Disc Golf Course
250 Library Lane
Williston, VT 05495
Built as a student project, it is used as part of the physical education program during school hours, but is free and open for the public to use. The course is quite flat with a variety of open and lightly wooded holes. Fairways are narrow, due to wetland areas that can not be mowed.
On the Disc Golf Course, play should be that of regular golf, let quicker players play through or wait patiently for your turn at the tees.
No Tees are to be moved.
I-89 to exit 12, follow Route 2A North for .5 miles, then turn right on Route 2 East, follow for 2 miles to Williston Central School on the left. The course is beyond the fields behind the school -- north of the baseball/softball fields and west of the soccer fields.
DISC GOLF COURSE
- No Alcohol, Glass or Loud Music allowed on course.
- This is a multi-use area. Please respect our neighbors, the environment and other users.
- Non-Players, walkers and bikers have the right-of-way.
- Carry In, Carry Out- Pick up all trash and recyclables and dispose of in proper containers.
- Please adhere to and respect the course and equipment.
- Do not throw from out of bounds areas.
- Please respect the wetland areas. No altering the course or breaking of shrubs or tree limbs.
- Do not move the tee boards or tee signs.
- Course open during daylight hours only.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Be Courteous and Have Fun!